Wednesday 4 January 2017

Slimming World Tomato Soup

Hi there,

Just popping on my blog very quickly to share a fab recipe for Tomato Soup which I made for lunch today.  I first heard about the recipe on our Slimming World Facebook Group Page so I searched it up and found it on Pinterest.  I would link back to the recipe here but the pinned link doesn't take you to the right place 😞

The recipe says it's just like Heinz cream of tomato soup - it isn't!  But if you don't think of it as being like Heinz and and enjoy it in it's own right it's actually quite tasty!  It is also really quick and simple to make and uses cheap store cupboard ingredients you'll probably already have.



Slimming World Tomato Soup


Serves 4

Zero Syns

Ingredients:
1 x tin baked beans
2 x tin chopped tomatoes
1 x tin carrots, drained
3 x pickled onions
1 vegetable (or chicken) stock cube
1/2 pint boiling water

Method:
Place all ingredients in a large pan, bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 15 mins.  Blend until smooth and add seasoning if liked.

It really is that simple!  I like to make a big batch of it and freeze individual portions for packed lunches to take to work.

Talking of work I'm off to bed as tomorrow is my first day back after new year - wish me luck!

Hugs,
Shona xx


No comments:

Post a Comment